6/16/11

June 16 Strength Training Upper Body

15 Foot Rope Climb- x4  ( 2 with arms only, no leg assistance.  Starting with Butt on the ground)

Splint Power Snatch - 95x5, 95lb x5, 95lb x5

KB Shoulder press ( holding KB upside down ) 25x5, 25x5, 25x4

Ring Pullups - 10, 10

Sandbag Cleans 75 lb - 5, 5


I am completely exhausted, I over extended this week.  I am canceling the tempo run for tomorrow, working the next 4 nights.  I will reevaluate speed work/Rowing for Saturday.

Just a little to much additional life commitments this week, some real hard training and my work week has not yet begun.

2 comments:

  1. The most difficult aspect of training is knowing when to rest. Listen to your body and let it guide you. Great week of workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I got sleep today, feeling better . I tend to push pretty far sometimes it works sometimes I bonk

    ReplyDelete