7/20/11

July 20th Endurance Run

Endurance Urban Run - hilly, traffic and heat of the day

8 miles in 1:31:00                                                                               11:42/mile average

Temp 101
Heat Index 104

Starting weight - 169

Ending weight - 165.4

1 hour post run recovery shake 16 oz water - 167.6 lb

2130- feeling better weight - 171 lb




Used my mountain biking camel back, big but seem to work ok for now.  Drank well during run.  It became very hard around mile 5.  But finished strong and was hungry.  Somebody drove by and flipped me off.  Makes me wonder.......................

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the best form of exercise come out to reduce back and spine pains. I knew of someone who used to use this and had also recommended me for it. Amazing post and great comments.

    massage tables for sale

    ReplyDelete