5/17/11

5- 17 Strength Training Upper Body

Warm up with push ups/ Light KB Swings

Handstand Push Ups - 5, 3, 2

Pull ups - 16 kipping, 15 kipping, 5 strict

Ring Dips - 10, 8, 8

3 Rounds of - 15 foot rope climb x 1
                      100 lb sandbag carry 100 feet
                      Overhead KB Throw #55 x 6

Light Shoulder presses, uneven, Light KB work



I felt tired and weak on this workout, Dallas had to push me to finish.  No sleep catches up with you eventually.  Trying to bring more focus during training.  No race planned may lower my focus.  Foot is the same, Sports Med Chiropractor is referring me to a Foot Doctor, appointment late June.  Doctor number 4, nobody can figure it out.  I am going to ramp up my run training again........ damn the foot

No comments:

Post a Comment